Monday, January 11, 2010

Movies

Back in the Philippines, I didn't really care about tv/movies because I could find alot of things to do for fun. But it has changed when I got here in America beacuse I get so bored alot of times when Im just in the house and Im home almost everyday. So I learned to love watching tv. I choose to watch movies alot at night time after we ate dinner and when I have nothing else to do. But I also call my husband to watch with me because I still get bored when I watch by myself. But sometimes, he doesn't like the movie that Im watching, because I do like to watch drama, romantic and something like that and he want western movies, so we just forgive each other to avoid the fight....LOL. It's a good thing that I found movie torrents because I can choose the movie that I want and there are alot of choices of good movies that we can enjoy. Another good thing about it, is I can watch my favorite movies when Im not home, wherever I maybe. It's amazing how handy the new technologies now because wherever and whenever we at we can do almost the same thing that we like to do at home. And Im so glad that I got this new laptop from my husband so that I can get online anytime anywhere.

No comments: