Monday, January 25, 2010

New Plan

It has been little over a year since I got here in the US but Im thinking that I really didn't do much. For the past few days I got really depressed, bored etc. and I decided to find a job because it is really hard to get over all these emotions. But there are alot of things in the way, like getting my citizenship, plans to stay in the Philippines part of the year or longer, it really made me confuse. And as I asked my husband if we will be able to stay over in the Phils this time and he said not yet because there are still alot of things that we need to take care here and we dont have so much money yet to be able to do all the things that are in his mind to do when we stay there that long. He said when we go this year we may stay 1 month again and or little longer but I think I better find myself a job hopefully, while we are waiting for few things. So, I let my family know about my plan and they were kinda sad but they said do what I think is right but also my mother is worried and according to her I should wait till 1 year since my surgery, she dont want me to get so tired and be sick again. But I told her that I will be fine I will seek a job that is not so difficult to handle... So that's my new plan and I will leave it all up to God if He permit it or not, He knows the best.

1 comment:

gracia said...

In God's time, you will find the right job for u,meantime blogging lang muna.. exchange links tayo girl..