Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home Improvements

I have been doing alot of things that could make the house looks better. My husband really didn't want me to paint the walls and ceilings but I did it anyway because I want some improvements of this house. I dont care if I do alot of work in the house, anyway I will do it the way I want it. It has been a long time I have been trying to do these improvements and Im not done yet.. I have so many things in my mind that would make the house looks good inside and outside. I know it will take alot of money to do all these things that are in my mind which I think that needs to be done in this house... but we gonna do it slowly. And I am happy to say that there are some changes now but not so much really but atleast I can see the result of what I did.

Since I already did the painting, my next move is to move in to the front bedroom and make it our bedroom. We bought curtains for it but we forgot the metal wall hooks so we could put it up. But now that we have friends coming in the middle of this month, then we must moved in there so that our friends can use our bedroom now. We need to buy a mattress first though and then more curtains for the whole house, but I will put in priority that bedroom and make it nice hopefully. I told my husband that I like to choose the decors for the house since he really doesn't care. I know all these cannot be done right away but Im looking forward to get it done and Im excited to pick the stuff that I want for this house.

No comments: