Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hide it really good!

Somebody broke into the house for the past couple years, I was still in the Philippines that time. My hubby was gone for just an hour for he went to the coffee shop and joined his friends. He really couldn't believe that they were able to take the safe for it was so heavy. Fortunately, he got his laptop back but not the passport and other important documents but he never find out who did it.

When we went to the Philippines, he made sure that he hide the very important stuff just incase. But now, he couldn't find the car key, which he hide really good. He keep on asking me if where did he put it? HHHmmm... I find it so funny because Im the most forgetful one, I dont even trust my memory. He keep telling me that he showed me where he put it but all I can say is "I dont know". Until now, he still not sure where did he put it car key. Well, he must hide it really good, because he even couldn't find it.

No comments: