Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little over half mile walk

For me exercise is really important, it can help alot of our health. Walking is the simpliest exercise you can do. Back in the Philippines I did alot of exercise so called Aerobics. I really enjoyed it because I just did at home by following video from a dvd disc. Even my family, participated it too specially the kids, they so much fun. I do like exercise not intending to loose weight because I am already tiny woman, but I do this for good health. But I forgot my aerobic disc in the Philippines and Im not also bothering to look for another disc. But Im glad that my husband have a treadmill and other exercise machine. I kept telling him that we both need to get on those machines and do daily exercise. And so far we just started just the other day when he found out that his blood pressure is little high,,(good isn't?) kidding. But anyways, Im proud to say that I am able to get on that thing for 15 mins with slow speed for normal walk and walked for little over half a mile and burned 130 calories..wew good. My hubby wondered why I only walked for little over a mile for 15mins? Well the key word there is "SLOW". I dont care if Im slow as long as I am confortable of what I am doing. Wink!

No comments: