Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Beds

Do you believe that good beds can give you a good sleep? Well,, I would say no and yes. I said no because I am used to sleep without a mattress and I had always good sleep but I also said yes because alot of people who can afford to buy beds cannot sleep without having a good one. Just like when I took my husband to the island where I grew up and I let him sleep on the bamboo bed and oh, he just kept on moving, switched side alot, tried to make himself comfortable but he just couldn't be comfortable because he didn't have good bed, poor guy.

Now, here in the US I think we have a good bed because I just dont know any better I guess. But my husband is always having back pain and he is blaming it on the bed. Well, I guess we need to look on the best beds somewhere again and see if he will feel better. Because both beds that we have he gets back pain, airbed or regular one. Though he like this last one that we bought because it is better than the other one but I can tell that he is still not so comfy. I hope that his back pains is just because of the bed not anything else.

Well anyway, it dont matter to me if have the best or the worst bed because I used to sleep without a good one. But I know that there are alot of people out there would always consider a good beds which is a good choice. Having good stuff is always a good choice specially if they cost less.

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

try tempur pedic gen, it is a lot expensive pero dili baya nimo mapalit ang good sleep, dili pud na mo transport ug motion kung mo lihok ang usa ka taw samtang ikaw natug kay ah basta nindot.