Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Im bored!

It's only been little over 3 weeks since we got back home from the Philippines but I really really miss my family already. I feels like my vacation was just a dream. There are alot of time that I cannot stop thinking about them, and the sorroundings...specially when I have nothing to do and alone.. But I always think about what my oldest sister said " just think that your coming home very soon so that you'll excited everyday" and thats what I am trying to do when Im bored. That's why I dont like being alone because when my brain is vacant alot of things would just come to and sometimes it makes me anxiety. I just love to listen to music, and I turn the radio really high so that it is not soo quite...But it is alot better on summer time or the time that is not cold so that I could go outside and do alot of things such as cleaning, gardening. Oh I miss being out in the garden.. and enjoy the produce! Looking forward to do gardening again when it starts to warm up,, cant wait for spring for Im getting soo bored inside the house almost everyday.

No comments: