Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feeling better

Right now I am talking to my family through yahoo messenger voice-chat. I feel so good to hear my family, and I also could hear the rooster in the background which makes me feels like Im just home. I also hear the TV because my niece and nephews is watching it and while their favorite cartoon program is is not started yet they come on the computer and talk to me.

I'm having so much fun right now talking to these 5 and 3 yr old kids. They are telling me some crazy stories that just tickles my belly I couldn't stop laughing. But this is not like every time I chat with them because most of the time that I chat with my family the kids are still sleeping, because we always talk early in the morning.

Im sure glad that my mom's gotta internet because I could just chat with them anytime I miss them... or whenever is the best time. It really helps alot of my homesickness.

No comments: