Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big day

I just got home from the city. I knew that today is gonna be a big day because we planned to shopped certain stuff today. I so enjoyed shopping at the mall with mah step daughter. I just couldn't believe discounts that they offer. I never shopped back in the Philippines with such 70% discount. Im happy that I finally experienced shopping with the BIG discounts. I bought a dress, a pair of shoes, sweater, bedsheets, comforter and more and I saved $188 in just one store... whatta great deal!

On the way home, we did a few stops and got more stuff. I was really sleepy in the pick up I didn't like to talk, and husband kept on asking me what if what was the matter? And I just told him that I was so tired and he told me that he dont want me to get tired so quit the shopping thing....hahaha... how funny.. he used the nicest word.

Anyway, the main thing is Im happy that I experienced shopping with 70% off.. and thats a great great deal..

No comments: