Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nice for Gift

Every special days of me and my husband, I always feel guilty because I have never give him anything as a present. I do like surprises, but I couldn't do it at this moment that Im still depending on him about driving. So anywhere I go he is always with me and will always be if I couldn't drive myself. I have been thinking to get my license but I haven't start it yet I guess I have to get a permit first. Eventhough I already drove to the town by myself twice, but I guess it was illegal without WA drivers license and I'll never do it again for I dont want to go to jail eventhough I have Philippine Driver's License but I found out that it wont work. So anyway, I need to get a license really bad to be able to drive in town or city without bugging my husband so that also I can start giving him some surprise gifts. My girlfriends somehow got their husbands a personalized mugs and it really look so cute and romantic. Well, I have always been thinking about that too but I never did get one because first of all I was in the Philippines and hubby was here in the US, then now that Im with him I couldn't drive and I have no idea where to get it done. But I want to check it out because I think it is soo cool having me and my husband's faces on the mug or whatever design I can think, something unforgettable. In fact it would be nice if I'll give my parents a personalized mug too, because I dont think they have ever seen one. Im glad that I heard about this mugs because this is gonna be the very first present for my husband from me I dont know when but it will be the first one

No comments: